for video surveillance of Sanden Manufacturing Poland Sp. z o.o.
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), I inform you that:
- the administrator of the monitoring system is the Management Board of Sanden Manufacturing Poland sp. z o.o. (“SMP”) with its seat in Polkowice at ul. Fabryczna 11
- the purpose of processing personal data is to protect property and ensure the safety of employees on SMP premises.
- the legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR – the controller’s legitimate interest, i.e. ensuring security considerations, using to monitor the premises against unauthorised access, which is enabled by the provision of Article 222 § 1 of the Act of 26 June 1974. – Labour Code
- the monitoring covers the area of factory halls, administrative premises and areas adjacent to the factory building.
- in connection with data processing for the above mentioned purpose, personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data on behalf of the Administrator, with whom the Administrator has concluded personal data processing entrustment agreements, or to entities entitled on the basis of legal regulations
- personal data collected is not transferred to a third country or international organisation
- the personal data collected shall not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling;
- surveillance data shall be kept for a period not exceeding 3 months from the date of recording;
- a person recorded by the monitoring system has the right to request:
- access to personal data,
- restrictions on processing personal data,
- object to the processing of personal data on grounds relating to its particular situation;
- a person registered by the monitoring system has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection;
- contact details of the Data Protection Officer at SMP: Data Protection Officer, Paweł Filipiak e-mail: email@example.com