In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016, we inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Sanden Manufacturing Poland Sp. z o.o. with its headquarters at ul. Fabryczna 11, hereinafter referred to as SMP.
- The SMP Data Protection Officer can be contacted via email: email@example.com
- Your personal data will only be processed for the purpose necessary for the recruitment process, and/or with the consent of future recruitments, in accordance with Article 6(1)(A) of the GDPR.
- The recipients of your personal data will be:
- entities cooperating with SMP on the basis of entrustment agreements, in order to carry out the recruitment process
- Your personal data may be transferred to a third country.
- Your personal data will be held/processed in connection with recruitment to SMP for claim purposes for the full duration of the recruitment process. Up to a period of 24 months in the event that you consent to your data being used for future recruitment.
- You have the right of access to the content of your data and the right to rectification, restriction of processing, right to data portability.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the UODO if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- Providing your personal data is necessary and is a condition for your application to be considered in the recruitment process. The consequence of failing to provide personal data will be the inability to apply for a job at SMP.
- Your personal data will be processed by automated means, but will not be profiled