In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016, we inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Sanden Manufacturing Poland Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Polkowice, Fabryczna 11 ( hereinafter: SMP)
- The SMP Data Protection Officer can be contacted via email: email@example.com
- Your personal data will only be processed for the purpose necessary for the fulfilment of employee benefits arising from the employment contract, in accordance with Article 6(1)(B) of the GDPR.
- The recipients of your personal data will be:
- SMP employees
- entities working with SMP on the basis of delegation agreements, for the purpose of providing employee benefits,
- state authorities, to whom access to personal data is regulated by separate legal provisions.
- Your personal data may be transferred to a third country.
- Your personal data will be kept/processed in connection with your employment for a period of 50 years from the date of termination of your employment by the employee, in accordance with section 125a(4) of the Pensions Act.
- You have the right of access to your data and the right to rectification, restriction of processing, right to data portability
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the UODO if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- The provision of data is necessary for employment. Providing your personal data is a condition for signing a contract of employment with SMP. The consequence of failure to provide personal data will be inability to start work.
- Your personal data will be processed by automated means, but no decisions will be taken on this basis, nor will it be subject to profiling.